Friday, June 27, 2003

Guy, I tried to post the entire hilarious Paris Hilton, interview from NW but Blogger won't let me do it. I hope that the situation will rectify itself, but for the moment, let me leave you with these tasty Parisisms....

[The italicised parts are the interviewer. Everything in bold is pure Paris] Hey, I know I’m pretty, but it means I have to work even harder..... I have a really cool diamond Dolce & Gabbana bra. It’s really sexy and cute..... Have you done any preparation [for your role on the reality TV show The Simple Lfe]? Just shopping, because I don’t have any clothes for anything like this. I got a diamond necklace that says “Paris”, which is really cute. I’m going to bring that. And I got this really cool watch. [She extends her arm to show a pink watch.] It’s sick. I love pink..... Everyone thinks I’m this pampered whatever and I can’t lift a finger, but that’s bulls**t. I’m not some party girl who likes to go out every night and party, party, party. I mean, just because I’m photographed at parties doesn’t mean I’m a party girl. It’s not my fault I always get photographed......

And now, the passage that had me, you and Laurie cacking our daks, the piece de resistance.....Is it true Shannen Doherty threatened you and pelted your car with lipstick and eggs? I don’t want to talk about her ever again. It’s really sad that she has to do things like that to get press. It’s pathetic. Ever been in a fist fight? No, never! And I never would. I wouldn’t get into a situation where I could hurt my face.
Oh Paris. We love you so.

No comments: