Friday, August 15, 2003

As we know, Jerry Springer is quite a repetitive show. Same old hysterics, revelations and fisticuffs everyday. So of course they need to energise a stale format by finding new ways of saying the same thing. Well, today that happened... literally. A woman finds out that her boyfriend has been messing around behind her back with another guy. Shock, horror, and her hilarious response: "I can't believe he was doing this for two months and didn't have the testicular fortitude to tell me about it". Can you believe it? Testicular fortitude! Haaaaaah! ha ha ha haaaaaah! ha haha [convulsive splutters] haa haa oh oh god haaaaaaaaaah! [tears streaming] ha haaah haaaaaaaah! [gulp] hahaaah oh oh stop ha haaaa I can't breathe hee ha haaaaaaaah!.... and so on. My god that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. The excessive vocabulary, the strightfaced delivery. It's just too good. It's got serious balls.

No comments: