Thursday, October 09, 2003

I am so goddamn sick of every review about the work of Ang Lee listing every film he's made except for Ride With The Devil! Ergh! I mean, this is the jewel in his estimable crown! What is with people? Why was this film barely seen? It is the greatest movie ever! Aaaarrghhh! [grouchy mumbling]... goddamn reviewers with their total lack of understanding about the finer things in life... can't get off their arses to give credit where it's due... and the film has major stars in it too... thought that at least would appeal to their facile interest in things... goddamn stupid jerks... don't know what's good for them...

But I can't think about that now. I'll think about that tomorrow. Gotta run. Lizzie Maguire's on, poised to display a fresh batch of hijinks by her brother Matt and his friend Lanny, so, I would stay and chat and all, but... you know how it is.

No comments: