Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Today, I am having a Seinfeld moment, so here it goes. What's the deal with arsehole jocks initiating the young by sodomising them with broomstick handles? Huh? Why is it always a broomstick handle? When the hell was this pattern established? I mean, every time! How does that happen? Hello! Research grant!

Now, in a completely unrelated matter, and I am dead earnest about that, these two subjects are completely unrelated and I am not trying to be funny in any way by mentioning them together. There is no link between them. And I am not protesting too much about this, either. These two snippets are in no way related and are not to be understood as revealing aspects of the same beast, okay? Okay. So, I was just listening to the reports about the mauling of Roy from Siegfried & Roy, and I am just wondering if a new euphemism for 'gay' partner has been found. I keep hearing the term 'showbusiness' partner. Is this new? Or is it just strictly literal, in the same way that 'completely unrelated' is strictly literal [which it is]? I was just wondering.

No comments: