Thursday, October 16, 2003

Um, hi. Not to brag or anything but I just got back from the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club gig, so YEEAAAAAH! Fuckin yeah! Grin grin grin. Yaaaaaaaaaa! My ears are still ringing. Brilliant! Yay yay yay! I probably enjoyed it more than they did, because they were dealing with "technical crap" [and that is a direct quote from an actual Black Rebel Motorcycle Clubber. Tingle]. There are just too many people to be in love with in this world. I just can't quite pick which one is my favourite. 'Hottie drummer', or 'so fucking dark-and-cool-eyed guitar man', or 'got-the-moves-energetic-nihilist bass boy'? So much love. And then there's everyone else on the planet who is in a band to love. But I usually narrow it down to one man per band, as I don't want to cause any friction between them. So which one is it to be? I just don't know. Hmmmm. I'm actually more jealous of them than hot for them. I just want to be them [or similar], all cool and brilliant and thrashing about elegantly and secret-smiling at one another and stuff. God damnit! Why do I have not one ounce of musical experience, huh? I could be in a band. I could be a peer, man. [crestfallen sigh] But anyway, [now perking up] did I mention that I just got back from a Black Rebel Motorcycle Club gig, and that this occurred only one night after having gone to a White Stripes gig? Did I mention that? Really? Oh, I thought it may have slipped my mind, considering how usual such brushes with hottie excellence are in my life. So I did mention it, huh? How nice for you.

No comments: