Monday, December 29, 2003

No blogging for a while, but my planned summer of productivity is slowly morphing into a summer of lying on my bed in boxers listening to The Smiths, as it always does. Now that the house is free of Christmas family members, I can return to this natural state. I think I’m finally over Christmas, which is quite sad. Keep in mind that in my house Santa was delivering the goods until I was 18. Anyway, I was gonna draw up a G List for 2003, but I can’t remember if stuff was released this year or last year, and everything I’ve been listening to this year was released last year, so the whole exercise seems quite pointless really. I can't even remember what movies I've seen. I know I hated The Pianist but that's about it. Here, then, is a siplified list, broken into broad categories of good end evil:

Good
Marcia Hines
Sugababes - Hole in the Head
Christina Aguilera
Radar magazine
Lord of the Rings
Kylie Minogue - Slow
Coldplay
Charlie's Angels - Full Throttle
Finding Nemo
Beyonce
Peaches (thanks Amy)
Chicks on Speed (thanks Amy)
Emmylou Harris - Stumble into Grace
The Bachelor

Bad
The Pianist
Adrien Brody (and dog)
Ben Affleck
Kylie's taste
Rise Up - The Final 12
Lenny Kravitz (bad for Nicole)
The Matrix 2 & 3 (although I haven't seen them)
The Sunrise "team"
Kylie Minogue - Body Language
Pointless TV presenters eg Toni Pieren and Antonia Kidman
Britney
Madonna (although I didn't mind American Life)
Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes
Ian Thorpe's underwear range
Mel Gibson's The Passion (in anticipation)

No comments: