Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Also feeling aged after visiting uni which is now swarming with baby-faced first years carrying balloons and dressed to score. You can tell I'm getting "mature" by the fact I seek the less-traveled routes (eg faculty buildings) to navigate my way round (by navigate I mean travel from entrance to library and back). Ahhh, seems so long ago that I was fresh-faced. No slow-burning worry of imminent future-related apocalypse. So many nameless crushes! Profound crushes, too. There was that guy who worked in the library for a bit, that guy with the grey bag, that guy who looked "beachy" etc. etc. Such innocence... blah blah blah. Must remind myself I'm still only 22, in a vomit-inducing successful relationship and learn to "breathe".

And in a quick pop wrap-up, have just been informed that Paris Hilton's first musical venture is to be titled "Screwed", which I think is utterly fantastic (smart girl!). Also, Kylie's "Body Language" has tanked somewhat in the US, lending more weight to alarmist "Kylie is over" rumours. After that extremely annoying Queer Eye appearance (Why? Over hyped for all of its three minutes, she did that annoying barbie routine, and she had a strange Donatella Versace look to her), I might be altering my until now loyal position. Maybe the Kylies of the world have been made redundant by more honestly pointless celebs a la Paris Hilton? Although actually I still have no doubt that Kylie will rise phoenix-like from the ashes to launch another stunning comeback 2-3 years down the track. AND one final thing: Madonna tour rumours circulating, with the likely name being the "Whore of Babylon Tour". Ace.

No comments: