Tuesday, April 06, 2004

OK, I was gonna put in an update post about "Becksgate", but after reading The Sun, I would firstly like to confess my guilty shame about enjoying this kinda tabloidness, and then underline how disgusting The Sun is. On their site they've got three stories about Posh and Becks, two of which try to depict the woman Becks allegedly had an affair with as a total slut (call them a slut-caller Elanor, not me). Firstly they write that "Becks' Girl is Bisexual", as she "lusts after both men and women", and kissed one girl for like "twenty seconds" some time during the last decade. While of course bisexuality doesn't equal "slutishness", this is what they're eluding to... this girl, like, just can't get enough, as they seek to emphasise with numerous examples of drunken shagging. She'll go after any guy or, gasp, girl! The next article is headed with the following, "Rebecca One Loos Woman", and begins with this: "Sex hungry Loos has had affairs with three top tennis players". They compliment this story with a picture of her nipple popping out of a dress, to illustrate her "loose"-ness, I assume. Umm, why isn't Becks "loose" in their eyes? Anyway, I think I'm gonna wrap this up 'cause I'm getting all disgusted and then having guilt attacks about being semi-interested.

P.S. There was one gold headline: "Naked Chef Burns His Meat and 2 Veg".... I have no idea what it's about, but it's gold.

No comments: