Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Today I was in my Media lecture, and I found something out. The lecture was about radio, and the guy was talking about how radio is now on the internet, and showed us the Canadian radio on the internet, which he considers to be the best example of it [and he hopes the Australian version, called Dig, will aspire to the Canadian example]. Anyway, they've combined web design with radio to produce innovative stuff, or something. Anyway, he opens up the site to reveal a big photo of the Interpol lead singer, next to the words "Coming Next Issue: Interpol In Concert". I very nearly squealed. I couldn't refrain from saying "Dude, I love that band", even though I was sitting in the second row. Anyway, that's beside the point now. I'm just giving people a heads up about how we might soon be able to watch Interpol play, on the radio in Canada, but also on our computer screens. Ain't technology grand? Check out CBC RADIO3. I couldn't find any specific date, but hopefully it will be soon. Yay Canada!

No comments: