Monday, May 10, 2004

Am trying to catch up on my weekend papers reading, because my two hell shifts left me kinda wiped today. I mean yesterday. Anyway, was making my way through The Sunday Age Magazine and found something that made me chortle. Now, I have been prone to defend Thorpie - cos he's an alright dude - from scurillous attacks by Guy, but his appearance in this week's "Waking Up With..." page provides so much ammunition. First off, he's only wearing a pair of white undies - from his own underwear line - which is a pet hate for Guy. And he's tanned and posed, etc. Blonde streaks artfully tousled. But he does have chest hair. You gotta give him that. AND leg hair. Anyway, funniest moment is the bit where Thorpie goes "if you don't like your view of the world, you change the prescription of your glasses and you'll find a way to make things work". That's deep, man. Aahahahaahaaaaah!! So pillory away, my good friend.

No comments: