Saturday, May 08, 2004

Just got a massive influx of cash, off the books, from the hell shift from which I have just returned home. Started at 5pm yesterday, cleaning the DUNNIES, and went flat chat all the way til 2am today making pancake after fucking pancake after fucking pancake. PEOPLE! Just GO AWAY! Why oh WHY must hordes frequent the establishment in which I work? Why must they order pancakes? Why must big groups come in all at once so I get SLAMMED!? For hours and hours and hours! ARRGGH! Hey, am I, like, a chef or something? I'm just wondering because I made all the food that everyone in the place ate tonight. And that's pretty much what I do every shift. Huh. Anyway, onto more important things, ie. THE MONEY! Here is my wish list;

Franz Ferdinand tickets. Oh fuck yeah!
Electric Six tickets.
Loretta Lynn album, Van Lear Rose.
PJ Harvey album, Uh Hu Her whenever it comes out [even though the woman has just broken my heart by making her Splendour in the Grass appearance her ONLY Australian gig! HEARTLESS WENCH!]
The Datsuns new album, whenever it comes out.
The Stands album.
The Mess Hall album, if there is one.
Fire Underground EP, if I can find it.
Scissor Sisters album.
Cut Copy tickets, for their Espy gig on May 22nd. And, pending the outcome of that, Cut Copy album...Wait. Am I doing that the wrong way around? Meh.
The Bronx album.
And, continuing my fruitless search for the Elastica album.

Please let me know if I have overlooked any essentials, or if any of these proposed purchases are ill-advised. I may be crowing about my stack of money, but I don't wanna waste it. I mean, I CLEANED TOILETS for that shit, man!

No comments: