Sunday, May 16, 2004

Wow, tonight is a golden night for taping movies off the tele. Best in Show is on, and then, in the late movie session I was gonna go for Death in Venice to round out the tape, cos I'm idiosyncratic like that, but then I saw that ohmyfuckingod Working Girl is on! I was jumping up and down and screaming and stuff, I was so happy. This movie has been the major revelation of my friendship with Guy [along with Bjork's Vespertine, Lucinda Williams and NW. Okay okay, I knew about NW already]. Yeah, that's gonna be one sweet tape. Best in Show followed by Working Girl. Score!

Oh man. I think I'm gonna have to miss Eurovision. I'll be writing assignments in the movie ad breaks. No, I can't miss Eurovision. I'll just have to stay up all night. But what about Amy's Eurovision party? Oh, the pressures of an avid TV consumer.

No comments: