Thursday, June 17, 2004

Hey, was just thinking. Now that J-Lo is married to Marc Anthony, will she be able to keep copies of her last album in the house? You know, cause apparently - no, explicitly - the songs were all about Ben, or sex with Ben, like the one called Dear Ben, or something, in which she referred to "Ben my King" and so forth. Doesn't exactly leave much wiggle room for re-interpreting the songs as general expressions of love and devotion, does it? But, maybe it's not a big deal. I never actually heard the songs so I can't really give them an uncomfortability rating. All I remember are the hilarious South Park versions. You know,

"Oh Ben you are so purr-fect.
So spectacularr in every way.
You bring light into my life Ben.
You almost make me forget all about tacos.
Tacos so goo-ood.
In my tummy yummy yummy give me more.
I love you Ben.
You almost make me forget about tacos
."

Man, that's a catchy tune. After all this time I can still instantly call it up. That's gonna be in my head for the rest of the day now.

No comments: