Saturday, July 24, 2004

I thought it was gonna be so shit, but I watched Along Came Polly and dudes, I laughed out loud a lot. Seriously, Philip Seymour Hoffman is hilarious! Two seconds after he first appears on screen, it's like, bam! You've cracked up big time. Comedy gold! Ah ha ha, and you gotta watch him play basketball. Prime. And Jennifer Aniston is also very good. And pretty. Seriously, her breasts are amazing. Anyway, so yeah, that movie was way better than I thought it would be. The ending still sucked BIG TIME, all forced and perfunctory with an off-puttingly smug Stiller, but that's what romantic comedies do, I guess. Curse them.

Also, The Hives on Letterman... AMAZING! People, that album is so great. You all have to get it. And they have to tour here. So goddamn great!

No comments: