Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I've been laughing my arse off for the last twenty minutes. See, someone named Jason Mulgrew left the comment "I love PJ!" here a few days back. I thought, "Hmmm, how astute. That is one happening dude", so today I followed the link to his site. OH MY GOD! Fucking hilarious. Like
"Gatorade is so far superior to Powerade that I'm actually embarrassed for the Powerade people. Really. I mean, they have to know this." Hahaha!

Or "I was so drunk by the end of the night, I was allegedly yelling things in the hotel lobby like, 'I've paid my dues and I can have a god damn drink if I god damn want to!' and 'Do you know who the fuck I am? Do you?' and refusing to get on the elevator because I thought it would take me to hell". Oh man, seriously gold.

And even if he was only brought here by that new blogroll thingie and only left a comment because he was messing with people worldwide that day, I swear his blog rocks. So do check out Everything Is Wrong With Me, for some hilarious NY-based self-abuse.

Also very funny is Fafblog! which managed to finally make sense of the war for me: "If freedom is to defeat terror... It must be tough. Real tough. So tough it must attack the terrorists where they don't even exist." Gold.

No comments: