Monday, September 06, 2004

Finally saw the clip to Robbie William's Radio and, like Elanor, I was left feeling bewildered and confused. First of all, he talks utter shit. We're talking nonsense lyrics. But not in a cool, detached sense, 'cause he's trying just a little too hard. Then there's the vocals - what's with the affected, stage-school thing? AND what's with the phallic snake/tail emerging from his arse? As Elanor just pointed out to me via SMS (a nice synergy), he's totally ignoring all the girls, so what's the deal? Having said all that, I'm kinda intrigued by the whole thing, just like I'm intrigued by All Day Long I Dream About Sex (or whatever it is). In fact there's some kind of resemblence between the two.

And can I just say that I'm devestated that I missed Casey doing Tina Arena's (!) Symphony of Life - who'd have thought that song would be put on the map by a sixteen year old angst-chick.

No comments: