Saturday, December 25, 2004

Hey, it's Christmas... Yep.

Anyway, I would just like to express my heartfelt thanks to Video Hits for the amazing gift it gave me this morning. Perked me right up. Amazing. I am in such a good mood right now. So thank you Video Hits for playing Dannii Minogue's This Is It clip as part of your 'Christmas Special'. Dunno what it has to do with Christmas, and that rules. Thank you. I hadn't seen the clip in ages, and it's really such an enjoyable thing. I mean, Dannii on the beach in tropical print doing Nikki Webster dance moves on the sand. Ha ha ha ha. Hairy topless then-husband Julian McMahon cavorting in white jeans. HA HA HA HA. Then he does an unco cartwheel up the beach and lands front-to-front with Dannii for an awkward smooch/head-butt. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Oh man. Best. Christmas. Ever.

No comments: