Sunday, November 06, 2005

EXTREME KATE BUSH APPRECIATION!!!!


Was anyone else awake really late last night? Did you SEE every single Kate Bush video clip being played in succession on Rage? Did you? BECAUSE I DID. And it was the BEST THING EVER.


Wuthering Heights - The Man With The Child In His Eyes - Hammer Horror - Wow - Breathing - Babooshka - Army Dreamers - Sat In Your Lap - Suspended In Gaffa - The Dreaming - Running Up That Hill - Cloudbusting - Hounds of Love - The Big Sky - Experiment IV - Don't Give Up - The Sensual World - Love and Anger - This Woman's Work - Rocket Man - Rubberband Girl - Moments Of Pleasure - And So Is Love - The Man I Love - King Of The Mountain - Wuthering Heights (Studio Version)


Seriously, it was the most exciting and enjoyable television I have watched in my entire life. And I even taped some of it, so now I can watch Kate Bush videos whenever I want. SCREAM! Because they are AMAZING. The dancing, the trenchcoats, the gold fluttering confetti, Donald Sutherland being Kate's dad. And watching them all in one go was like an education. I am a better person now. And the new clip for King Of The Mountain makes so much SENSE now. There's a trenchcoat, there's an Elvis suit flying around. It [needs more dancing, but] WORKS! Would really like some kind of DVD with all of Kate Bush's video clips on it to be made and distributed, á la Björk. Please.

Now, if someone had passed on Dave's message about Aerial being in Polyester already, I might be listening to it now. But I'm not. Which only means MORE EXTREME KATE BUSH APPRECIATION WILL FOLLOW.

No comments: