Friday, January 20, 2006

New musical obsession.



Went to see Antony and the Johnsons tonight, and while it was lovely to find out that he is also a warmly funny man, all I can really say is COCO!!!!!! ROSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie. CocoRosie.

Quite possibly, most probably, THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN... EVER.

And I'm seeing them again on Sunday night at the Northcote Social Club. You really should too. I MEAN IT. It will most likely be the best experience of your entire life. NO JOKE. For example, they make me feel like that childhood period when I wore tracksuit pants on my head in public was my coolest ever. POWERFUL.

1 comment:

Stair Contractors Miami said...

Nice post thhanks for sharing