Thursday, October 30, 2003

I'm also suspicious of Thorpie's uber-tan. No one looks that bronzed in October. I suspect that Thorpie, like everyone else it seems, has been having a bit of the old body-bronze sprayed on. Another reason to suspect that Thorpie (these days) is a sham swimmer. Shouldn't a swimmer be naturally tanned? Or maybe he's swimming indoors, away from UV, because his skin is insured or something. So many J.Lo parallels. Yes, I think my dislike is irrational, but another reason I have for my irrational dislike (which doesn't actually require a reason) is that I seem to remember that Thorpie has one of those sham "Save the Children" style charities e.g. Patrick Rafter's "Cherish the Children". Now, these organisations may be doing good work and helping alot of people, but why do all these celebs try to save the children? It's ALWAYS the children Kylie, however, I truly believe DOES care for the kids. She, as always, is genuine.

I'll do my proper run-down soon, but can I just say that I love the song, and I love the clip. I suspect, however, that Kylie's much hyped "mature" new image in reality only means that her arse is slightly obscured in the clip. AND if you look at the final shot in the clip, the male beef-cake next to her has his hands down his bathers. Check it out!

No comments: