Thursday, October 30, 2003

Oh yeah. Last week I saw Kill Bill and it was fantastic of course. I just have a few questions. How come, after waking from a four-year coma, Uma only had to will her legs out of their entropy, while her arms worked perfectly well? Is that usual? Also, was everyone surprised by the 'surprise' revelation at the end of the film? I only ask because I was expecting it to happen. Is that weird? It just seemed like a necessary dramatic element that I was sure would be reintroduced, so... Was it really meant to be a surprise? Anyway, I just have one final question. A friend heard a piece of dialogue differently to me, and I just wanted to find out if I heard right. At the beginning of the film, just before the bullet thwacks sickeningly into Uma's skull, she says "Bill. It's your baby", right? I think that's what she said.

Here's a weird thing. David Carradine, the guy who plays yucky sadistic a-hole Bill [you know, the guy that Uma's trying to kill] was on Lizzie Maguire the other day. He's some kung-fu TV legend or something. And his brother plays Lizzie's dad, so he was guesting in an 'in-joke' fashion. You find all this very interesting, don't you?

No comments: