Thursday, February 12, 2004

And now, for a revision. Last week I said that I'd never seen Angel look as good as he did in the first ever episode of Buffy. I now realise that I was wrong, and I am duty-bound to amend my position. Having watched the new season opener of Angel the other night, I would have to say that I prefer him chunkier and actually capable of acting. Also, his more recent preference for a black suit with black dress shirt, unbuttoned, is totally smick. Way better than that whole white shirt with a 70s/early 90s lapel bizzo [think Shannon Noll] that passed for cool on the oh so 90s Buffy, even if it was paired with a black velvet suit. By the way, Angel is a totally awesome show, and it just keeps getting better. For the past few years I think it's been kicking Buffy's arse. With the addition of Spike to the cast, [Yay!] it's gonna get even awesomer.

No comments: