Monday, March 08, 2004


Oh man, am luxuriating in post-teen drama weepy emotional fuzzy brain. THANK YOU SO MUCH to Lauren and Amy [especially to Lauren] for being geniuses of TV taping. Have just been watching the final episodes of Dawson's Creek that I missed when I went to visit my sister in Darwin in January. So good. Also rewatched quite a few of the episodes preceding them that I had already seen, so bountiful is the beneficence of the great and wonderful Lauren. Hail to thee. Aaaah. So satisfied. Even though I knew what was going to happen, nothing really beats seeing it for yourself. Watching every great scene, and then every cringingly crap scene, and then another great one, and then another crap one, and so on etc. My god, I love that show. The entire final season rocked, cringe and all. And the final three episodes! Dudes, I've been bawling all afternoon. Oh man, that scene where Jen's like, getting angry about dying and stuff. Whoah. Totally slayed me. That girl can act. Hmmm. Think I might just go and watch it again. I mean, could there possibly be a better way to spend a public holiday than weeping on the couch and periodically saying "Amazing. Amazing"? Hnnn? I don't think so!

No comments: