Friday, May 21, 2004

I know this declaration is years late, but I just can't hold it in any longer. That Alec guy from Dark Angel is, like, TOTALLY HOT! You know, whats-his-name, that Jensen Ackles guy, formerly of Days of Our Lives [not hot] and lately of Dawson's Creek [semi-hot]. Oh man, in Dark Angel, that dude is freakin hot. His character is pure hotness. Oh my lord, the hotness. The tortured, sassy hotness. [I would recommend he ditch that leather jacket, though. It's one of those 'funky middle-aged' leather jackets. Yick. In his denim one, he is way hotter.] All this hot-Alec appraisal has come about because I've been re-watching Dark Angel as it's being repeated late at night. We're deep into second [and final] season territory now, which is great because two years ago when it originally aired, I missed the finale. Was in Cambodia and parents don't seem to be able to master the VCR even though I left step-by-step written instructions. Grrr. It's not endearing. Anyway, I'm just really really hoping that Jessica Alba's character ends up with the hot Alec character, rather than with that old dude. He's so humourless and he thinks he's so much better than Alec just because Alec has killed a whole bunch of people. That doesn't mean he doesn't have a conscience or isn't honourable, okay? Man, old dude, you're so not cool. I hope Max ditches you big time, just like Jessica did as soon as filming was over. SO not meant to be. DON'T TELL ME!

No comments: