Saturday, May 15, 2004

Yay for Mary! I realise I should know better, but I'm totally getting into this whole Danish royalty thing... I even watched a bit of the wedding, which was extremely boring, I should add. It had a kind of Logies feel in that the red carpet was filled with B-List European royalty. Where do these people come from? How do so many royal families still exist? A touch of humour was added by the very low-rent commentary. The best moment was when the guy was like "after the fall of the Soviet Union, many royal families formerly in exile have... showed up again". Ha ha. It just makes me think of frightened kids popping their head over the fence to see if they're in trouble, before they tip-toe home. Anyway, yay for Mary!

P.S. I am not a shameless little self-promoter.

No comments: