Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Yay Massachusetts!
Have to chuckle though. George is still going on about them darn 'activist judges'. Lame-o.

Anyway, saw Kill Bill, Vol. 2 today. I really liked it. The music was AMAZING! My god, that RZA is a genius. My favourite song, though, was that About Her one, you know, which plays while Uma is tucking her daughter into bed. That song was so cool, and revamped somehow. And the interesting thing about it, for me, was that it was sung by Malcolm McLaren! That's kinda weird, no? And oddly cool. Dunno if it was always the case that he sang that song, but gee it sounded damn good. You wanna know how I found out that Malcolm McLaren sang About Her in Kill Bill Vol. 2? It's because I sat ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE END CREDITS. Why? I had for some reason got it into my head that by doing so I would be treated to an hilarious outtake, which would reward the wait, no matter how excessively long it seemed. But it was just, like, an outtake. A regular non-mind-blowing outtake. Burned! But at least I got to find out that Malcolm McLaren thing. And now that you know about it too, you don't need to wait around at the end of the film like a chump. Seriously, there is no reason to.

No comments: