Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Now that I'm shamelessly watching Something About Miriam I can blog about how crappily brilliant it is. Basically any time Miriam speaks, i'm amused, cause she tries to say these meaningful things about how "attached" she is to the contestants, and about how "this will be the hardest eviction ever", and that she's "looking for love" etc but she just comes across as so, so vapid - it's great. Like when she did actually get to the eviction, she'd just say stuff like "Tom - try harder", "Rhett - you're arrogant", "Simon - you tried hard in the physical challenges - well done" or whatever (and yes, I've made those names up). And then there's the hilarity of the challenges themselves - all these guys running around pulling chariots trying to woo her. I'm just so intrigued as to what they're all thinking, because really, is Miriam and $10 000 worth all this effort? I mean, she has nothing interesting to say, and we only think she looks pretty cause she's remarkably pretty... for a man. Otherwise she just seems like some generic model-type (which hey, I'm sure those guys are into). And then, although I missed this, apparently they brought in a doctor to officially reveal that, yes, Miriam really does have "male genitalia". Classic.

No comments: