Friday, June 11, 2004

Speaking of reading material, this piece of Perth Rock City goodness had me laughing my arse off. So much so that my mum started hovering around the computer going "What is it? What's so funny?" I guess that's a LOL. Anyway, the piece also finally propelled me to find out what the word felching means, which I have been meaning to do since I heard it mentioned during some audience repartee at Noel Fielding's comedy festival show, in 2003 I think. Anyway, this is the definition I found for "felching":
"Sucking seminal fluid from a woman/man's anus, along with fecal matter, after having previously ejaculated in said orifice."

Ah, closure, it's a beautiful thing. Yep, that's one more "to do" off my list. I can put a line right through "#43: find out what 'felching' means." Sorted. I feel quite proud. I've already accomplished something today, and not just any something but a longstanding errand. And the day is barely an hour old. Yay for me, I'm so resourceful. Hey, we really are doing our fair share of Google research here at Symposiasts for your benefit. First Guy opened our eyes to the "Frankee/Eamon" thing, [and my eyes to the "Frankee" thing] and now I'm giving people the lowdown on "felching".

Apologies to those who knew all this anyway.

No comments: