Monday, July 19, 2004

OHMYGOD! The new Hives album, Tyrannosaurus Hives, is like, STUPENDOUS! Amazing! So fucking amazing! I'm grinning like a loon. My eyes are prickling. Diabolic Scheme... OH YEAH! Another 'oh yeah' fantastic purchase is Def Leppard's Hysteria, but I'm pretty sure everyone else already knew that. I had to find out from SBS. THANK YOU SBS! You rule! Also rocking greatly is Dallas Crane's album. Hell yeah. Oh my, but the world is so full of goody goody yum yums. Yes, after a week I've decided that being back at uni is pretty damn good. So many opportunities... to shop. I restocked my fragrances today too. Mmmm, Emporio Armani White. So clean. And, during my 4-hour break I went to see Safe at the Lumiere. Man, I never want to live in the San Fernando Valley, nor ever go to a therapy treament centre. I would just go nuts. Totally painful. Oh, the rage. And then I met Claire for coffee. Good times. Anyway, gotta go. The music requires me. And then Boosh. And then Media Watch. And then Clinton. And then I'm spent.

No comments: