Thursday, December 23, 2004

I AM 18% WHITE TRASH!
18% WHITE TRASH
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

[C/o Boulevard St Michel, who is 6% more white trashy than me.]

Man, I love this shit.

I AM 34% HIPPIE!
34% HIPPIE
I need to step away from the tie-dye. I smell too good to be a hippie and my dad is probably a cop. Being a hippie is not a fashion craze, man. It was a way of life, in the '60s, man.


I AM 33% TORTURED ARTIST!
33% TORTURED ARTIST
I have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive my life into a dark abysmal hole where I am alone and against the world.


I AM 45% GRUNGE!
45% GRUNGE
What's this? The longest I've been without a shower is three days? Not even close, man. I should go sit out in the rain for a week.


I AM 34% ASSHOLE/BITCH!
34% ASSHOLE/BITCH
I may think I am an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is I am a good person at heart. Yeah sure, I can have a mean streak in me, but most of the people I meet like me.


I AM 39% GEEK!
39% GEEK
You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.


I AM 47% EVIL GENIUS!
47% EVIL GENIUS
I want to be evil. I do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason I may turn to the good side. Besides I am probably a miserable evil genius.

Okay, this is ridiculous. I see that now.

No comments: