Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I am so shallow. Can you believe that, today of all days, my favourite person in the world is, in fact, NOT W. Mark Felt? Shame on me, indeed. But it cannot be helped. How can one not fall head over heels for Rui Neiva when his words are MUSIC TO ONE’S EARS! For example:

Switzerland go to take a shower, your mouth stinks!

My foot! You are bad loosers!

I UNDERSTAND VERY WELL WHAT YOU WANT!

My taste is different from the juries adooring ballads, horribles ballads of the past

esc WAS DEAD, BUT NOT ANYMORE! esc IS VERY DYNAMIC ACTUALLY!

AND BY THE WAY
WHOT DOES IT MEAN PROFESSIONAL JURIES? tHEY WORK AS A JURY BY PROFESSION? tHEY HAVE DIPLOMES OF JURY FROM A HIGHT SCOOL???

Music is for all, not for the stupids full of intrigues pretensious amateurs

BUUUUUUU
Cannot stop laughing. Cannot stop feeling that Rui is looking RIGHT INTO MY VERY SOUL.

No comments: