Sunday, July 12, 2009

MIFF Mini Pass

I bought my Film Festival Mini Pass and filled it up with this:
Sunday 26 July:
Treeless Mountain

Monday 27 July:
Guest Of Cindy Sherman

Tuesday 28 July:
Outrage
The Girlfriend Experience

Wednesday 29 July:
Fish Tank

Thursday 30 July:
United Red Army
Petition - The Court Of The Complainants

Monday 3 August:
Red Army/PFLP: Declaration Of War

Tuesday 4 August:
The White Ribbon

Wednesday 5 August:
Antichrist

Thursday 6 August:
Defamation
Bluebeard

Sunday 9 August:
Dogtooth

Other things I might buy tickets to. Please let me know if I shouldn't:

Alphaville
All Tomorrow's Parties
Double Take
Morphia
Unmade Beds
Everyone Else

Some things I've already seen, that you might like to also:
Looking For Eric
In The Loop

One note of disappointment:
I was really looking forward to seeing Spring Fever as part of the festival program, because I read a positive thing about it in The Observer during Cannes. But it is not. Please, WHY IS IT NOT?

No comments: