Sunday, December 14, 2003

Christ! The Saddam coverage is already pissing me off. I was all in a good English mood what with Love Actually and Sky News and Tony Blair conferences and shit, and then they switched to the american ABC News with that Charlie hack who does Good Morning America with Diane Sawyer. Way to kill the buzz people. First words out of his mouth were a mistake. He said "And that was Ambassador Tony Blair speaking from...". Yeah I know Charlie's on the fly and his head was probably full of the word 'ambassador' because he was about to talk to one, but still, let me hate him for it anyway. Okay, hate is the wrong word. Let me look upon him with disdain. But, if I did hate him, I would have good reason to [besides the Good Morning America hackness, which is reason enough]. You see, when talking about how Saddam was captured and stuff, Charlie goes "He was found cowering in a mud-hole", so, like, I rest my case.

No comments: