Friday, December 10, 2004

"You broke up Pantera. You ruined my life."

I couldn't help but laugh when I read that line. I mean, holy freakin' crap. Could that guy be any more of a douche? Murdering people is lame enough, but he made it so much lamer. LAME!

Anyway, I was checking on our BlogPatrol stats and I noticed that someone had Yahooed "two women doing a 69er one shits in the others mouth" to get here. I laughed of course, noted the missing apostrophe, and then did that whole, "Out of all the possible places they could have gone to, why did they choose us? We must be way down on the list for that query, right? Right?" So I did some 'research'. I went to Yahoo and put the words in exactly as they appeared on BlogPatrol, and GUESS WHAT?

WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!

I kid you not. Check it out.

No comments: